Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer's Over, School Begins

Hi I'm Riley Carpenter and I go to Windermere Elementary School.This blog should help to keep you updated on life in the 4th grade.

School for us started on Wednesday August 20th.My teacher is Mrs.Lobao she is really cool. Right now were working on miniature models of ourselves. Mrs.Lobao calls them Mini Me's. This is alot of fun to create a miniature model of myself.

We had an assembly where we got to meet our new Principal, Mr. Scarpetti.
We also had some extra recess but that probably will not last much longer because we are going to be very busy.

Check back later to see how my first full week went!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley. This is a great job for your first enrty. I am very porud of you.

Have fun in 4th grade!

Love,

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Hi Ri!

This looks great! Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley, you're going to have a great year I just KNOW it!!

Love, Aunt Shan

Traci said...

Hi Riley! This is soooo cool! We love the idea of making this blog. Keep up the good work for the blog.
From,
Your 4th grade class

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,
I really like your web site.
See you at school tomorrow.

Rachel :) :) :)

P.S. Good luck on your web site.

xskygal said...

Hey Riley!
4th grade sounds like it's going to be really fun! I can't wait to read more. :)
Love,
Mrs. Drobny

hi said...

remember to right about Orchestra.your,juliann
p.s.have fun

Anonymous said...

Dear Riley,
Your blog is the coolest! Your mom sent me the link to see it. Looks like you are going to be having lots of fun in 4th grade! Show them how smart you are!

Love you!
Aunt Beckye

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,
What a cool blog! I can't wait to see your next entry!

Your Table #2 friend,

Anonymous said...

Riley, I think this is super---you did a great job setting up your own blog. I love this idea... Now when I don't get to speak with you face to face, we can still communicate through this site.
Doesn't get much better then this. Thanks for including me...
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi RileY!

This is a neat blog. I can't wait to see what you are going to post next. See you at school tomorrow!

Mia :o) :o)