Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome to Gameday

It's Saturday morning and it is time for college football. I am getting ready to go to the Ohio State game with my Mom today and I really hope they win.


I thought it would be fun if I picked five college games each week and tried to predict the winners. Who knows, maybe if I am good at it, ESPN will give me a job. Be sure to check back each week and see how I did with my picks.


Here are the five games I will be picking today:




  • Youngstown State at Ohio State - I pick The Buckeyes


  • Utah vs. Michigan - Even though I don't like them, I am going to pick Michigan


  • Hawaii vs. Florida - Just because my Dad likes the Gators, I will pick Florida


  • Illinois vs. Missouri - I am going with Missouri


  • Alabama vs. Clemson - I am not sure why but I am picking Clemson


Check back later in the weekend and I will update the scores of all these games.


Who is your favorite team from the list above? Reply back and let me know.



Go Bucks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding your "Picks"----Of course I pick OSU at my favorite...
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,
I would pick OSU as my favorite.

Rachel DR. :) :) :)

Carol said...

Riley,
I of course like Notre Dame, However, I will pick Y.S.U. from your list.

Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Dear Riley,
We are happy that football season has begun, too. I was disappointed to see that the Kentucky vs. Louisville game was not one of your picks on your list. Your mom and I will always cheer for the CATS (who happened to win 27-2), but for now, I will pick the Buckeyes from your list. We love you!

Aunt Beckye, Uncle Brian, and Evan

Anonymous said...

wuz up riley,
i pick osu of corse!!!!!!!!!



Rachel Dinsmore
: ) : ) : )