Wednesday, December 3, 2008

QVC

Hi!
Ok, I'll be the first to admit it......I Love watching QVC. And, this is the best month to watch it. The gifts, the toys and best of all.....the FOOD!!! Have you seen the food they try and sell you? My mom and I watched QVC selling food for 3 hours this past Saturday. We were glued to the TV. Those Nathan's hot dogs sure looked good. How cute are those tiny weenies in a bun? Then, Corky's Ribs. I've never had a rib in my life, but this guy Corky makes them look so good. Very mouthwatering! And, the best for last is.....Mrs. Prindables. She sells those Carmel apples and Carmel pretzel rods. Man, do they look good. Man, are they expensive! $10.47 for shipping 8 apples?? The bad thing is I have braces and I can't eat Carmel right now. It's such a bummer! I can't wait till I get my braces off so my mom can order me some Mrs. Prindables. Good ole' Mrs. Prindable was on again tonight. The QVC host stood next to her the entire hour stirring that pot of Carmel. I was drooling all over my dinner plate. Have you ever ordered anything from QVC? Let me know what was good.

p.s. here's an update on the wagon trail from my classroom...... My daughter and I were floating down the river while we were bathing. The current got strong and we were yelling for help to get out and no one heard us. I was strong enough to pull myself out of the water but sadly my daughter, Betty, died. I'll let you know what happens to us tomorrow.

Send me your comments!
Riley

No comments: