Saturday, September 6, 2008

Riley's Picks - Week 2

It's another Saturday so that means I need to pick five more football games and try to select the winner.

Here are this week's games:

Ohio vs. Ohio State - In the battle of Ohio, I pick The Buckeyes

Minnesota vs. Bowling Green - I like Bowling Green to win

Cincinnati vs. Oklahoma - I'm going to go with OU to clobber UC.

Stanford vs. Arizona State - I think the Sun Devils of ASU will win

Miami vs. Florida - Florida should win

My little brother Ryan is going to the Ohio State game today with my Mom. I hope they have fun. If you're going to the game, be sure to stop by The Schott and see all the Brutus statues. You'll be glad you did.

Riley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Riley,
Glad you had a good time with your mom at the game last week. I love your Brutus slideshow! I think my favorite one is the Hippie Brutus. Uncle Brian likes "The King" Brutus, and Evan likes the Tin Man Brutus. He loves the "Wizard of Oz." Maybe we can come visit you in the fall and see the Brutus collection in real life! We miss you and your family!

Love,
Aunt Beckye, Uncle Brian, and Evan

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,
I didn't get to see the Brutus because we we didn't go over where they were.

From,
Rachel :) :) :)