Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Riley's Pigskin Picks Update

Hey Riley's Register Readers,

I promised I would update you on my football picks from last week. I got 3 games right out of 5. My dad says that's not bad for a fourth grader but I will try and do a better job of picking the winners this Friday.

Here's who won each game:

Ohio State beat Youngstown State. I was there so maybe I was lucky for the Buckeyes. It was a bit hot so I left early.

Utah beat Michigan.

Florida beat Hawaii. My dad was excited but was mad the game wasn't on TV.

Missouri beat Illinois.

Alabama beat Clemson. I was going to pick Alabama but I changed my mind at the last minute. Too bad or I would have gotten 4 right.

How did you do in your picks? I hope your favorite team won.

Be sure to check back later this week to see which games I will be picking.

Riley

PS My dad says you can add your email to the box on the left and you will receive an email each time I add to my blog. Be sure to ask your Mom & Dad if you can enter their email address if you don't have one of your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,
I am going to the OSU game today.
I am soooooooooooooooooooo exited.

Rachel :) :) :)