Friday, October 10, 2008

This Weekend's Pigskin Picks

Good morning everyone. Last week I only got one game right so I need to do better this week. Here's the slate of games I will choose from this weekend:

Texas vs. Oklahoma
Purdue vs. Ohio State
Notre Dame vs. North Carolina
Penn State vs. Wisconsin
LSU vs. Florida

In the Red River Rivalry I think The Sooners will protect their #1 ranking and beat the Longhorns

I picked against the Buckeyes last week but I won't do that two weeks in a row. Especially when they get to play at home. OSU wins against Purdue.

North Carolina is having a good season so far so I will choose the Tar Heels. Also, we have to drive through North Carolina on our way to Hilton Head each summer.

I'll go with Penn State because they are undefeated.

My mommy and I are tired of "boy weekends" and seeing as my Dad will be in "The Swamp" on Saturday night, I am picking LSU to win. It will be better if Florida wins so Dad won't be in a bad mood when he comes home.

That's it for this weekend. Be sure to check back next week for an update or send me who you think will win these games. If you guess all five right, I'll put your name in my blog next time.

Riley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My what a beautiful little girl you are! You must put a lot of thought into your picks as shown by the time you posted your article.

I'm sure your daddy will have a wonderful time in Gainesville this weekend. The Gators have won so many national championships lately! It must be a magical place - like Disney. I'm sure your daddy would love to take you to a game when you get a little older.